We firmly believe that we can help make the world of work and life better for you and your teams.
We do this by working directly with you.
We work with current and aspiring leaders because we believe that by supporting leaders (and leadership teams) to be the very best they can be, we can create a better world for everyone
Our Intent is to:
- Inspire – help you define and achieve success, and be the very best you can be
- Impact – enable you to have maximum impact, stand out from the crowd and add value
- Improve – excite you to pursue continual self-improvement, as all great leaders do
Through a set of guided conversations, you will be able to clarify your vision, align your goals and actions, achieve your aim and ensure your ongoing success.
Karen is an experienced qualified coach who has worked with CEO’s, Medical Directors, VP’s of FTSE 250 companies, Legal partners as well as other executives and senior leaders from across three continents.
Unusually, in addition to being a qualified coach, Karen has over 15 years’ board-level experience spanning a variety of executive roles including Chief Executive.
Working in different health care systems across the world she understands leadership, performance and change at an intellectual, experiential and personal level. She has worked at local and national levels, leading a range of different large-scale change efforts across England. As such she has extensive expertise in creating:
high performing teams, organisations and systems
positive, can-do organisational cultures, and
an engaged, highly motivated workforce, able to impact positively on organisational goals.
Karen’s hand-picked range of professional associates are also a highly skilled group of experienced coaches and change agents. A bespoke team is convened to support you with your unique challenges.
Karen will work with you either as an independent leadership specialist, or in partnership formed from her range of associate professionals. More importantly, we are committed to working in partnership with you to help you to understand and appraise your challenges, then discover and implement solutions that work for you.
We work with organisations, teams or individuals, helping leaders maximise their impact on the organisations and people they lead. This is relevant to today’s leaders, as well as aspirant future leaders.
When we work with you, we provide an optimal environment for learning and a framework for dialogue to guide effective conversations. We work with you to identify the opportunities and challenges you face in your work and life, helping you to uncover powerful strategies to circumvent obstacles to success.
Qualifications, Experience and Recognition
- Qualified Executive Coach (Distinction) London, ILM
- 15 years Board-level experiencein healthcare including: Chief Executive; Chief Operating Officer; Chief Nurse; Director of OD; Director of Strategy; Director of Service Improvement; Director of Performance and Delivery.
- Chair of C.M.O. (Eng) Working group – to improve gender balance in Health care
- National Director – (Eng) Emergency Services Collaborative
- National Director (Eng)- ‘I.D.E.A.’ programme
- Clinical experience – nurse and midwife
- MSc (Manchester) – Practitioner Research
- Doctorate in Business Administration (BDA) (Henley Management College) Specialising in leadership and change
- PGDip Management Consultancy (Henley Management College
- O.B.E. – awarded by her majesty the Queen’s in recognition of my national leadership role in improving Emergency Care across England
- Named as one of the most inspirational women in healthcare by the Health Service Journal (H.S.J.) and the NHS Leadership Academy (2015).<
Our associates are selected and engaged depending on your specific needs. Biographical information for each consultant/coach will be provided during the contracting process.